January 27, 2023 1 min read
Project No. 2014-2020.4.01.22-0366 Dynamic phase-to-phase load management in the power grid.
1) The aim of the project is to analyze the application possibilities of the technology of load switching between phases without interruption developed by MultiCharge OÜ in making the power grid dynamic.
2) Research and measure how many times more electricity could be transported in a dynamic power grid with balanced loads.
3) Investigate and measure the relationship between electrical losses and phase balance.
4) Create a prototype device with a data storage solution
5) Conduct a small-scale applied research to collect data for detailed analysis to set the goals of the next level of applied research.
6) Submit a patent application for the solution.
1) Analysis of dynamic phase-to-phase load control for consumers and the distribution network.
2) The prototype device necessary for applied research has been created with a suitable solution for data storage.
3) The solution has been analytically evaluated and the operation of the technology has been validated in laboratory conditions.
4) A small-scale applied study has been carried out and a summary of the results has been made.
5) Patent application submitted
Name of the fund:
National Support Center
The amount of the grant:
VOOL is the first complete EV charging solution making reliable, smart, and cost-efficient charging available for everyone. Affordable and hassle-free EV charging fastens the energy transition. VOOL means hardware and software made inhouse, flexible charging options for private users and businesses. You can save money with smart charging and earn money opening your chargers to other EV owners.