We thank you for having bought this VOOL product and hope you will be happy with it.
If your VOOL product needs a warranty service, please contact us at [email protected]. To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience on your part, we kindly ask you to carefully read installation instructions and requirements provided by VOOL, product user manual and warranty conditions.
By this warranty, Multicharge OÜ (an Estonian business registration number 14627725) guarantees to the purchaser that the product you have purchased is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of its original purchase. If Multicharge OÜ has an obligation to send the product to the purchaser, the warranty period does not start before the product is handed over to the purchaser.
If, during this designated three (3) year period of warranty the product proves defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Multicharge OÜ will repair or replace the product according to the terms and conditions set out below.
Multicharge OÜ may choose to repair the defective product or replace the product with either new or refurbished product.
- This warranty will be granted only upon submission of the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, product type and seller’s name) together with the defective product.
- Multicharge OÜ reserves the right to refuse the warranty case if the above documentation/information cannot be presented or if the information contained in it is incomplete or illegible.
- This warranty will not reimburse nor cover the damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product without the prior written consent of Multicharge OÜ in order to conform to the national or local technical or safety standards in force in any country other than the ones for which the product was originally designed and manufactured.
- This warranty will not apply if the type or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- Multicharge OÜ may ask a warranty handling fee for the examination/diagnosis performed on the product, if:
- The product does not have the defects described by you and the product is in working order;
- Multicharge OÜ is not responsible for eliminating the defect that appeared on the product.
- If you are a consumer you don´t not have to pay the processing fee for diagnostics during the first one year from receiving the product. After that, you shall pay the handling fee as specified in clause 5.
- If, as a result of the examination, it turns out that the defects are caused by the factors not covered by the warranty, but the product can be repaired, you have the option to order a paid repair service from Multicharge OÜ.
The warranty does not cover:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Any adaptation or changes to upgrade the product from its normal purpose as described in the user manual or other instructions provided by Multicharge OÜ, without the prior written consent of Multicharge OÜ.
- Batteries, electrodes, fuses, normal wear and tear, staining, discoloration or other cosmetic irregularity which does not impede or degrade product performance.
- Damage resulting from a failure to install and/or use the product contrary to the installation instructions and requirements provided by VOOL, product user manual, technical documents, technical standards applicable in the country etc.
- The defect is caused by external factors (thunder, non-compliant electrical voltage, voltage fluctuations, moisture, liquid, mechanical damage, etc.).
- The warranty expires if:
- You have not properly fulfilled the warranty conditions and/or the conditions of use of the product and/or the conditions set forth in the installation instructions and requirements provided by VOOL, and/or the requirements set forth in these warranty conditions.
- The product is not installed/removed/replaced by a certified electrician following the installation instructions and requirements provided by VOOL.
- The product has been repaired by a person not authorized by Multicharge OÜ.
MAKING A CLAIM
To submit a warranty claim you should follow the procedure:
- Contact your VOOL dealer
- If the product was bought directly from Multicharge OÜ, contact support on www.vool.com
- If you are a VOOL dealer, contact support as stated in your dealership contract, or via VOOL.com
The warranty case must be confirmed by Multicharge OÜ. Uninstalling the product for replacement and installing a replacement must be performed by a certified electrician following the installation instructions and requirements provided by VOOL.
CONSUMERS' RIGHTS AND WARRANTY
This is a commercial warranty and does not limit your rights as a consumer. The rights offered to the consumer through this warranty are strictly additional to the rights consumers have by law and are not in any way meant to constitute a replacement or restriction on your consumer rights.